J&J Machine Works is a custom manufacturer located in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. Our in-house machining, welding & metal fabrication capabilities bring our clients’ product designs to life, and keep them running for the long haul. Our aim is to be a “one-stop-shop” solution for your custom manufacturing & repairing needs.
In business since 1967, and operating in a 12,000 square foot location equipped with overhead cranes & forklifts, we have the capacity to take on fabrication projects both large and small. Our staff is friendly, experienced and ready to help.
In addition, we offer sales of select mining equipment. Our flagship product is our own Long Tom Drill Carrier; a small pneumatic rig used in many narrow-vein mining operations worldwide.
Our manufacturing and repair services include:
- CNC & conventional machining
- Working with a variety of steels, alloys and plastics
- Vertical and horizontal boring
- Turning, from very small pins all the way to large axles (maximum 48” diameter, 17 feet between centres)
- Welding (fully CWB-certified to standard W47.1)
- Flame & plasma plate cutting
Our product lines for sale include:
- The Long Tom Drill Carrier
- Rock drills
- Air winches
- Ore cars
- Underground locomotives
- Mucking machines