MineConnect’s business-development missions provide members with opportunities to gain more exposure and generate leads in mining regions around the world, or in Canada. Next up: Quebec!
Date: October 24-26, 2023 – Val d’Or and Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec.
Included with participation:
- Ground transportation from Sudbury to Val d’Or and Rouyn-Noranda
- 3 lunches, 1 dinner
- Mine site visits and project updates
- MineConnect / 48e Nord networking night
- Presentations and B2B’s with companies and organizations in the Quebec mining sector
- Bilingual tour guide
- Hotel (group rate available)
- 1 dinner
Cost for mission $650 per participant.
Levert | Serving the mineral sector with skilled, industry-ready and safety-minded mining, mill and maintenance personnel for clients operating underground and surface operations in the mining industry.