Dear MineConnect Members,
We wish to advise you of upcoming changes to our membership fee structure which have been recently approved by the MineConnect Board of Directors.
For the first time in over a decade, we will be increasing our annual MineConnect membership fees. Effective November 1st, 2023, our annual Corporate membership fee will be increased from $1,123.75 to $1,300.00, and the Associate membership fee will go from $548.75 to $635.00, plus HST, which reflects a 15% increase.
Furthermore, in an effort to streamline operations, our membership cycle will be changed from the current continuous intake format to a more standardized intake model which will see all renewal taking place on November 1st. This annual format reflects our fiscal year and will simplify the administrative and audit process. We are working with our auditor to ensure a smooth transition to the updated system. Your patience during this period is much appreciated.
Any new members who join MineConnect prior to November 1st, 2023 will have their membership pro-rated per the current fee structure to cover months remaining until the new model begins on November 1st.
Your annual membership provides excellent value. For less than the cost of a conventional print ad, your all-in MineConnect membership includes:
- our one-stop-shop Find-A-Supplier website directory which is accessed by 30,000+ industry users globally each year;
- the opportunity to attend free networking events throughout northern Ontario;
- access to our members-only online industry-resources portal which houses our catalog of Ask-the-Expert webinars and industry intelligence;
- participation in MineConnect’s “Ask the Expert” webinar series as well as the opportunity to showcase your expertise through this members-only series;
- receipt of MineConnect News sent directly to your (and designated employees’) e-mail inbox three times per week featuring relevant industry news articles, notices of upcoming MineConnect events, and more!
We thank you for your understanding, continued participation in, and support of, MineConnect during this time of transition.
Executive Director, MineConnect
(On behalf of the Board of Directors)