Join MineConnect for our two panel discussions in the Mining Showcase Pavilion at PDAC!
1. Hiring Internationally-Trained Workers: Recruiting Talent from Abroad
Learn how programs provided through ACCES Employment and the Rural and Northern Immigration Partnership can help you find internationally trained professionals to help meet your HR needs. During this presentation, you will also hear from NSS Canada who will provide a first-hand account from the employer’s perspective.
- Monday, March 6th
- 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Panelists: Cameron Moser (ACCES Employment), Meredith Armstrong (Greater Sudbury Economic Development), Bruno Lalonde (President, NSS Canada)
- Moderator: Paul Finley, MineConnect
2. Advanced Mining Projects Across Canada Panel
Join our representatives from Ontario, Quebec, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut as they provide updates on new and upcoming mining activity across Canada.
- Tuesday, March 7th
- 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Moderators: Marla Tremblay from MineConnect and Daniel Misiano from 48e Nord International.
- See above graphic for panelist details
- Booth 6501N in the NOMS
There are a lot of great speaking events to take in at the NOMS at PDAC. Be sure to add your picks to your calendar so you don’t miss out!
And a reminder, that you can actually talk to us at booth #91 in NOMS.
We wish you success at PDAC. Safe travels!