Jan 12, 2022
Goodman School of Mines Project Management Courses
< 1 MIN READ
The Goodman School of Mines, the premier destination in Northern Ontario for Project Management Training, offers a variety of courses for anyone interested in advancing their professional skill set.
Our next Project Management course is Leading Project-Driven Change, starting on January 17-18, 2022! To learn more and register, click here: http://ow.ly/XVx150HqZKA
Other upcoming courses include:
● Introduction to Agile Project Management (February 3 & 4, 2022)
● Project Procurement & Contract Management (February 24 & 25, 2022)
● Project Closeout Best Practices (March 7 & 8, 2022)
● Project Delivery Principles (March 31 & April 1, 2022)
● Project Communications & Stakeholder Management (May 30 & 31, 2022)
● PMP Exam Preparation (2022 – Online Sessions) – See Course Page
Are you interested in getting a Project Management certificate with only 10 full days of training? Then, check all our available course bundle options, here: http://ow.ly/PhaS50Gg0Zl
*Note: You will need to complete “Project Management Essentials” in order to qualify to receive a Project Management Certificate.