Apr 05, 2021
Going global: How to find success in international markets. Presented by EDC
< 1 MIN READ
Discover the right approach for your company to set up international operations successfully.
There are lots of advantages for Canadian businesses that set up abroad: increased sales, enhanced competitiveness, accessing more and better resources, technology and supply chains.
But your business is as unique as you are. How can you find out the approach that will work best for you?
In our new webinar, Going global: How to find success in international markets, we’ll discuss everything you’ll need to know about Canadian Direct Investing Abroad (CDIA) to go global.
Join us live on Thursday, April 8, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET to learn:
- Why you should set up international operations in your target market
- How to decide what type of investment will work best for your business strategy
- How to determine the best market and strategy for global operations
- How to access funding to get started in direct investment abroad
- How Canadian businesses have used direct investment to break into the world’s toughest markets