Nov 24, 2021
Expression of Interest: Ontario Mining Supply Mission to IMARC (Australia)
2 MIN READ
The International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) is one of the largest and most influential mining events in Australia. IMARC program covers all aspects of the mining supply chain, from exploration, to investment, production to optimization through to new technologies and global opportunities, alongside discussions on health and safety, renewable energy, critical minerals, and sustainability. With more than 200 mining supply companies exhibiting across the 13,000 sqm expo floor, the event showcases cutting-edge equipment, technologies, innovations, and services for all mining needs for exploration, mine development and operation, sustainability, and safety.
IMARC 2021 will be a hybrid event, hosting Australian attendees in-person to Melbourne, and international attendees from more than 100 countries via its online platform. Attendees will be able to log in online to stream live and on demand conference presentations, participate in virtual meetings and interactive networking.
The Government of Ontario is planning a virtual trade mission to this large mining industry event. This virtual mission offers a unique opportunity for Ontario mining suppliers to showcase their products, services and technology, and to learn about the latest industry/market trends and network in the event.
Option A: Ontario Programs in Expo and Conference (participation fee per company: $700, TBC) include:
- Conference entry (one full access per company, to IMARC meetings, networking, content and Expo)
- Included in pre-event branding, media and content marketing
- 5-7 minutes METS showcase shown live onsite at IMARC (recorded or pre-recorded); such showcase will be uploaded and housed on IMARC global distribution channel for 6 months post event.
- Branding on event platform, with company description
- Branded in International Zone with physical panel and individual QR Code printed
Option B: Ontario Programs in B2B meetings (participation fee per company: $1,100-$1,300, TBC) include:
- 5+ B2B meetings with targeted prospects in the market (Ontario will contract with a service provider to arrange B2B meetings based on participating Ontario companies’ business interest and needs)