- This event has passed.
Future of Mining Australia 2020
March 23 @ 4:00 am - March 24 @ 1:00 pm
The conference brings together over 400 senior mining industry executives and attendees can expect.
Over 80 speakers representing mining companies: mining, equipment, technology and services (METS) companies, research organizations and associations dedicated to the future strategic direction of the industry.
2 days of editorially curated content with topics including:
- Improving safety in tailing facilities.
- METS – a roadmap for unlocking future growth opportunities for Australia.
- Achieving operational excellence with artificial intelligence.
- The need for action in the industry around the social license.
- Empowering women in mining.
- Exploration and the supply of critical minerals.
Titles in attendance include C-Suite, Vice Presidents, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services will be in attendance with a huge emphasis on networking and quality face time with a range of professionals connected to the industry.
Dedicated focus on start-ups with organizations pitching their new technologies and innovations to a panel of experts to break with tradition and implement services for the betterment of the industry.
Over 20 partnering solution providers specializing in areas including, data, analytics, IoT, mineral processing solutions, satellite-enabled managed connectivity services, engineering, drone solutions, and enterprise resource planning.