Feb 15, 2021
EDC Virtual Series – Executive Insights: The Path to Sustainable Mining in Chile
< 1 MIN READ
For Canadian businesses in the mining industry, finding out exactly what international buyers are looking for can be a challenge—and a lack of knowledge can result in missed opportunities and lost sales.
A thorough grasp of what buyers are prioritizing provides an edge when moving to develop business with major mining producers. On behalf of Export Development Canada (EDC) and in collaboration with the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and the Mining Suppliers Trade Association (MSTA) Canada, we would like to invite you to join us for a virtual event series that will focus on how two of Chile’s largest mining companies are striving to make their operations more sustainable.
In each of the interviews, key executives and decision makers from Antofagasta Minerals and Codelco will shed light on their top strategic priorities and initiatives that will make their mining operations more sustainable. Moderated by EDC’s Senior Vice President of Trade Connections, Sven List, the discussions will move from high-level strategy to immediate procurement opportunities and will close with an opportunity for you, Canadian exporters, to pose questions.
- Tuesday March 2, 2021: 11:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. EST – Jorge Sanhueza – Sustainable Development Manager, Codelco
(NOTE: this webinar will be held in Spanish however simultaneous translation will be provided)
ANTOFAGASTA MINERALS (AMSA)
- Monday March 15, 2021: 11:00 A.M EST to 12:00 P.M. EST – Alan Muchnik – Innovation and Energy Manager, Antofagasta Minerals
Join to hear about:
- High-level strategic priorities and sustainable transformations at Codelco & AMSA
- Insights on immediate procurement and innovation initiatives
- How to successfully develop business with major mining players in Chile