NorthStream, the safety testing and training company that has been instrumental in providing Northern Ontario with rapid COVID-19 testing for work, travel and family gatherings, is pleased to have expanded their footprint and service offerings.
Cory Stainthorpe, Executive Director, confirms, “Since the move at 955 Queen St. (Suite 66) we can expand the services we offer. For the convenience of our clients, all of our services are mobile with the exception of x-ray. This means teams or individuals can choose to have testing and training here, or at their own worksite.”
The current list of services includes:
- Ergonomics and physical demands assessment
- Drug and alcohol programs and audits
- Drug and alcohol testing – POCT, Lab, N-DOT, DOT
- Training programs for D&A employee awareness, supervisors, DER. Contact us to find out more about our other training programs in relation to general safety awareness and testing services we offer.
- Vision assessments including colour blindness
- Back assessments
- Nurse medical (includes back/vision)
- Physician medical
- X-ray/ultrasound clinic next door
- Fitness tests (POET)
- COVID-19 testing (antigen, PCR, Molecular NAAT)
- Return-to-work coordination/rehabilitation
- Medical surveillance
- Mask fitting
COVID-19 testing continues to be offered in Thunder Bay, Wawa, Sault Ste. Marie, Timmins, Kenora, Dryden, Fort Frances and Sudbury. Remember, however, that NorthStream can provide testing via network across Canada and the US for all of the services they provide to help travellers stay within the current out-of-country guidelines (where testing can be observed remotely by a qualifying entity).
Visit their website to learn more: http://www.northstreamsafety.ca/